- Share our videos and social media with your network.
- Host an academic event or lecture series or make an introduction to your school.
- Teach by starting or participating in a student club.
- Sign up to be a monthly donor as a commitment to walk with us.
- Donate your time to serve as volunteer or intern.
- Donate your time to serve as a board member or advisor.
- Donate airline miles.
- Buy our fair trade products that enable FIC artists to speak for themselves through their art, shed light on our mission, and raise funds for our programs.
- Facilitate a fundraiser, art exhibition, or introductory event for your community.
- Facilitate sponsorship of an event and or donation of in-kind services through your business.
Create art (fine art, performances, etc.) to donate to our to cause (a performance at an event, a piece to sell, etc.), as a gesture of solidarity.
Former White House Pastry Chef, Lauren Haas, decided she wanted to support FIC with her creative gifts. Taking the initiative, Lauren baked second-to-none pastries and donated them to our 2008 benefit and “Freedom In Creation Tour” finale at Bailey’s in Arlington, VA. Needless to say, the pastries drew a crowd.
FIC supporting artist, Caitlin Beidler, facilitated a collaborative banner at a benefit. Over the years Caitlin has donated thousands of dollars worth of art to support FIC. She has also enriched numerous FIC events with live painting.